Master of Computer Science with an active interest towards web development, algorithmic coding and data science.
Any programming or algorithmic problem fascinates me. I specialize in web development, databases and algorithmic problems. I often work with web frameworks, data and machine learning in creative ways. I am flexible and program comfortably in multiple programming languages especially, Java, Python, C++, JS or C#. Hacking electronics, existing web projects and audio plugins keep me busy on the weekends.
As a freelance audio programmer, I maintained my tech blog and worked with other artists and producers in the music technology world.
- Developed an audio plugin: https://gumroad.com/l/websamplr independently as an entrepreneurial venture.
- Worked with a producer to set up Google Magenta with Ableton Live
- Synthesized audio samples with a neural network
As a web developer intern at KSU Global Campus, I was responsible for daily website maintenance and developing innovative web solutions for existing course and educational data.
- Developed global campus websites for more than 5000 distance program users and faculty using HTML, CSS and JS. https://global.k-state.edu/
- Automated data solutions using Google Sheets JSON for storing and display data for 124 K-State courses
Project 1 (Master’s Thesis): (Department of Arts) (Jan’17 - Current)
- Gesture recognition in musical instrument and interfaces using Support Vector Machines
- Hand gesture controlled music instrument programmed in Leap Motion, Max/MSP, Python and C++ (Arduino)
Project 2: Highway crash prediction analytics on Kansas City Metropolitan using Big Data and Machine Learning (Kansas Department of Roadways) using MongoDB
- Built and maintained a spatio-temporal dataset (2.3TB) collected between 2007-2017
Project 3: Department of Architectural Engineering (May’17 – August’17): Real time Air pollutant data analysis in Little Village, Chicago
- Setup a PostgreSQL database for collecting, analyzing and visualizing air pollutant data from sensors carried by bikers in the town
- Automated JSON data API calls from 5 major sensor companies and visualized on the web twice a day. Applications: PostgreSQL, Google Maps API, JSON, Plotly, PHP
- Handle SQL queries/stored procedures and used jQuery to build frontend functionalities